what a bunch of egotistic, idiotic, nitpicky, and ungrateful dumbasses.
i hope i never see you assholes again in my four year stay.
and this is why i’m disconnecting my tumblr from facebook.
sorry. just had a massive surge of UCLA pride :)
sorry, i wont release my name unless i know who this is first. ill tell you what school i’m attending right now though…UCLA
- an hour and a half of sleep the night before
- trying to use my meager spanish skills to communicate with my roommate’s mother. surprisingly…she understood me :)
- an ENORMOUS and breathtakingly beautiful campus that required SO MUCH WALKING
- getting my picture drawn in amazingly accurate detail by someone who was just doing it to remember names
- the BRUIN CHEER (U! C! L! A! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!)
- my first time seeing drunk people
- people smoking what looked like opium…in a restaurant
- my first time eating GREEK food! FALAFEL <3
- a disastrous first attempt at drinking YOGURT SODA…
- bonding with my suitemates <3
- MORE WALKING…UP MANY, MANY STAIRS AND STEEPLY INCLINING PATHWAYS
- meeting new people who all had one thing in common…their incredible dedication in their studies and amazing involvement in…everything. i am just awed by UCLA students.